Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Vlog: review of One by Leigh Ann Kopans

Hi! It's incredibly early in the morning. But I plan on going back to sleep, so no worries there. XD Here's another book review via video. I tried to keep it a little short this time. 







This book is super good! I hope you read it. I did forget to mention that it had some language in it. Not a lot, to my remembrance. I'd say not any major bad words. But I'm sure what "major bad words" are exactly. I mean, aren't they just bad? I didn't know bad came in different degrees. Aw, well. It is a good story nonetheless.

Have you read One? Was this review helpful? (I'm still trying to get my review skills together, because it doesn't seem I have any, uh, skills.)

7 comments:

  1. AHH. THE VIDEO WON'T LOAD. I tried it a few days ago and now, and it won't load at all. :( But besides that, I don't really mind bad language if it's used right, you know what I mean? So if it's used carelessly with ************** dotting every sentence, then it's a no-go. But in a few moments, usually in dialogue, it's very effective for showing strong emotions. I feel like We Were Lisrs does this really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? :( That stinks. I can't stand it when videos don't load (or they have to buffer every five seconds).

      I'm with you. If it's well placed (which almost sounds absurd), then I'm okay with it. I don't like a lot. Books that overkill on the bad language usually hit the DF pile for me.

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so cute. I need to read this, it has supers, and sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yes, read the book! It's stupendous. Then you can tell me what you think of it. :D

      Delete
  3. Ok, I'll read the book! It does sound pretty good. And Mer (would that be Meryn? Or Merrin? Or what?) is a cool name ... which obviously swings me towards it ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!

      Merrin. Good guess! Go read it, yes. It's really fantastic. :)

      Delete
    2. Ah yes the other thing I was going to say was first person present tense is fun! That's what my novel's in! ~capers~

      Delete