Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Writing Camp #4 Link Up

So I hope you guys are having an awesome summer! Here is the next prompt for the Summer Writing Camp.

All you do is interpret the prompt however you wish. You know, just to keep those writing skills in tune over the summer months. 


The deadline is July 17th.



writing prompt
source








So summer is closing on its halfway point (at least for me), so do you guys have any suggestions for this link up? It's fairly simple right now. But what can I do to improve it? Do you think it needs a critique element? And if so should I do that for next summer, or start it for the next prompt, SWC #5? 

I've never done a link up before. Any kind of feedback is welcome!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I'm writing a story today then linking it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad to have you linking up! I can't wait to read your post! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo! Can't wait to join in on this prompt! ....I just have to wait for the right idea to hit me across the face first. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about the last one, hopefully I will have time to do this one. :)

    ReplyDelete