Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Writing Camp #5

Summer Writing Camp #5 is here! I hope you all are having fun with this. I am.

If you haven't done this yet here is what it's all about. I give you a prompt and you write about it. Whether you use it in your text specifically, reword, or just what to use it as a sort of guideline. Get creative! It can be long. It can be short. It can be for or from a project. You can get it from the blue. This is really just an exercise to keep the writing muscles in shape over the summer.

Oh, and don't forget to sign the link! The deadline is July 31st.


And your prompt is:



.
source

5 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! And good prompt!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, these sound so fun but I'm a horrible writer and it's hard to reveal that to the internet! Nevertheless, I'll give it my best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSS TO DRAGONS. We all need to find dragons. Garage sale or not. What is this cruel cruel life ;-; I'M DEFFO GIVING THIS A SHOT THOUGH. Because, you know, amazing prompt. And dragons. The dragons help. *nods*

    Nirvana @ Quenching the Quill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to do this one, Dragons <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one will go up on Monday, for me. I can't wait! XD

    ReplyDelete