Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Starting Sparks: March

The year keeps marching on.

I half wonder if people call it March because they're convincing themselves that they ought to be used to living in a new year by now. So march on! 

Yes, my brain thinks random, absurd things. Welcome, brain. Please don't convolute anything. (Convolute is totally a word.) Just keep it simple for today. Right?

Right. So today we have a new Starting Sparks prompt.


*throws confetti*
source


Here's the button.





The rules are on this page. (Not that writing them out each month bores me or anything.)

And your prompt is:




Write like a fiend!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I am totally in the mood to write a short story at the moment... and I have been looking for something to start me off... YES!!! I will try to be in!
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I will have time to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! I always love reading what you write. :)

      Delete
  3. Maybe that IS why it's called March!

    I started my story on Sunday, legit could not love Matthew Ruskin any more <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue, but at least it makes some sense. XD

      I can't wait to read it! It sounds awesome. I started mine a couple days ago? It has to do with the Cycle of Yesterdays and that What If You Slept poem that you've ruined me with.

      Delete
    2. Yessss. I'm so glad I've ruined you! Samuel Taylor Coleridge and I together, we make a formidable team ;)

      Delete