Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

an annoucement of great excitment and mild importance

Guess it, guys?! 

I wrote this short story a while ago. It's titled The Cycle of Yesterdays. It was published today! 

*throws confetti* 

If you want, you can read it here at Ampersand Literary. It's not particularly long. I hope you like it. 

Yeah, I'm a little excited. :)

Also, thank you to everyone who beta read for me! You guys are all awesome! Special thanks to Skye @ Ink Castles. And specially, special thanks to Emily @ Ink, Inc. who was gracious enough to receive my panic emails and answered rationally. (By the way, you should read their blogs; they are cool people.)

Anyhow, I hope you get to read it. I'd love to give you more in this post, but I have a clogging rehearsal to be at. A bad good thing. 

Have fun storming the castle!

14 comments:

  1. AHHH that is so exciting! I just read it- I love it! I love the whole feel of the story, the mysterious, slightly eerie feeling. It kinda reminded me of the movie Groundhog Day haha. Congratulations, and great job with your story! :)
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm glad you liked. I didn't even think of Groundhog Day, but you're right.
      Thanks again. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Ashely! You deserve that, it's a beautiful story. So happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for beta reading! I needed it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh mah gaaaaaawsh!! I love that!!!! Such subtle details, yet they tell the story so clearly. You're like, a pro at this. XD Congratulations on getting it published! You definitely deserve it. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was definitely going for subtle, so I'm glad that the story still got through clearly. ('Cause, you know, I wonder sometimes if I've got right, you know?) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. AAACKKK I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. *does happy dance* Congratulations, and I am now going to check your story out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. And congratulations!! *showers with confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTE CONGRATULATIONS! This is so exciting! I just read your story and I LOVED it. Your writing style is something truly magnificent. :D I can't wait to read what other stories you have in store for us in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahey! I knew this already, because, uh, you told me, but I hereby register my formal approbation :)

    ReplyDelete