Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Starting Sparks: January

Helloo, everyone. It's a new year, yes? I hope you've enjoyed what we've had of it so far.

So here's the link up. I'm too lazy to talk about rules. But I'm a co-host so I must bother with such trivial things.

1) View the prompt.


Writing Prompt:
source

Isn't in inspiring?

2) Gain some idea from the prompt, preferably in writing.

3) Write the idea in whatever form it comes to you. Poem, story, scene, song. . . you know what, I'll even give a passing grade for a drawing, if drawing's your thing.

4) We won't really grade you. That was a joke. We're all on the same side here. 


Patrick Jane- Batman
source


5) Link back to us, Emily @ Ink, Inc. and myself, if you would be so kind. Oh, AND there's a button, if it's not too much trouble.





5) Read everyone's awesome, spectacular submissions.

6) Eat chocolate in celebration. Or cake. Or ice-cream.

Or just make yourself a cup of tea.


 :
source


By of way, Rule 6 is essential. It's the only one I absolutely insist that you abide.  

Have a lovely New Year!



12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the sound of this prompt. Ideas are already coming to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This prompt sounds like a ton of fun! I will see what I can do... (Also there is no chance of me entering a drawing. I'm sorry, just...no. Haha!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to read what you write. :) (It's cool, that was a joke. I wouldn't draw anything either. :P)

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I think I already have an idea brewing! Hopefully, I can find the time to actually write it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope you do write it! It shall be wonderful. :D

      Delete
  4. I need to do this, at least I will try. I also need to start watching the Mentalist again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I would love to read it.

      The MENTALIST! Yes! It will always be one of my favorites, forever and ever amen. I got the seventh season for Christmas and I'm afraid to watch it because then, then it will be over. . . And I can't stand that. :(

      Delete
  5. SEVEN LINKERS WE DID IT WE HIT THE MAGIC NUMBER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Tea really is like a hug in a cup. I have some in my mouth right now.

      Delete
    2. IT GRANDLY EXCITING, RIGHT?!

      Yep, tea makes a good day.

      Delete