Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beautiful People: Warning! Siblings Edition

Cait @ Paper Fury and Sky @ Further Up and Further In are hosting Beautiful People! Thanks you guys. You're awesome!

So today we have Rocky and his brother Callor. 

Yeah, have fun with that.




1. What is the first memory they have of each other?

Callor: You were just a little mite on the streets.

Rocky: You're fists were bloody.




2. Describe their relationship in 3 words.

Callor: I hate you.

Rocky: Thanks a lot.




3. What kind of things do they like to do together?

Rocky: Nothing.

Callor: Once we were the badest guys on the streets. Remember?

Rocky: I try not too.

Callor: We fought together. Side by side.

Rocky: Whatever. You were never on my side.



4. What was their biggest fight?

Callor: *smirks*

Rocky: *clenches fists*

Callor: Oh, you know you want to.

me: Yeah, we don't talk about that.



5. How far would they go to save each other?

Callor: *laughs* I wouldn't!

Rocky: There used to be a time, when I had his back. But then mine got stabbed.



6. What are their pet peeves about each other?

Callor: He's all about justice now. He's gone soft.

Rocky: He has no regard for anybody but himself. 

Callor: Think you're better than everyone else, huh?

Rocky: No, just you.

Callor: *lunges* You righteous little-

me: Hey, back off! Now! *pulls them apart*



7. What are their favorite things about each other?

Callor: Got nothing.

Rocky: Whatever.


8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc?

*both evades eye contact*

me: They're both good with their fists.



9. Who has the strongest personality?

Callor: Clearly, I'm stronger and lethaler.

Rocky: Yeah, but I'm charming and actually have personality.



10. How does their relationship change throughout your story?

*both look at me*

me: Well, we wouldn't want to give that away, would we?

6 comments:

  1. Love this and them, the tension. You have to keep them apart, must be fun writing though.I love verbal sparring, writing it at least. This was so good, they are so different. :D More, more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They tend to rile each other up. They have some, heh, history. But they are brothers, who doesn't? ;)
      They always verbal spar as a second to physical sparring. *cough*

      Delete
  2. Wow, they seem like very punchy brothers. xD Their relationship must be super fun to write! GAWSH. I love it! And it's nice of you, as the author, to come pull them off each other when they're about to pounce. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punchy! Oh my goodness, Cait! Literally. XD

      They are pretty fun to write. Not that they like it much. I guess I'd be out of a story if they killed each other now... So I try not to stick them together *too* often.

      Delete
  3. Who are Rocky and Callor?
    Are they part of Oddball??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry!
      Yes they are a part of Oddball. I had meant to say that, but I forget. :/ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be confusing.

      Delete