Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Discussion on Reviewing Books // life update // video time!


I present to you another video post. The transitions are a little rocky since I'm still unaccustomed to video editing, but I hope you enjoy it despite that. 





Also, I recorded this video a month ago [yes, yes, the update is a little outdated, my bad]. My foot is doing much better. It's still sore, but I can manage walking about without my crutches now. I'm hoping to return to work next week [really, praying that I can]. My mom was trying to tell me I should use a cane until I'm 100% better. Not sure if she was joking or serious?


oh shit


How do you write reviews? Or approach reading reviews? Are some books harder for you to review than others? 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you're so cute! I love the video. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos! I have a problem writing reviews for books I love or hate, I just never seem able to sum up my thoughts. I also don't really read them either. I just pick books up on a whim. Love your hair, it's so cute.
    Hope your foot is doing better, that would really suck. I'm excited about all your writing projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. XD I'm always nervous about posting them because the whole time I'm like, "This is the stupidest video ever." Totally not a drama queen . . . yeah. Picking up books on a whim is a big risk. But at the same time, I think it can be super rewarding when you find something you like. I enjoy the element of surprise too much I guess. XD
      Thank you and thank you!

      Delete