Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

a chill December Saturday // yes, this was written days ago

waking up to a storm / the strangest dream / Patrick Verona was your boyfriend / well / that's not weird / also, your mom didn't like him / that's expected / drifting off again / re-awaking to silence and 55% phone battery / the power's out / so sorry phone / what if it's tech-less day? / how lovely / too bad you can't light a bunch of candles / tell Christmas ghost stories / read Beowulf aloud / with the flickering light / bring Hamlet's haunted soul to life / the power returns / drat



lightning drive



TEEN TITANS - Raven by verotzard.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt

rather like this one

Because I need to pin this every time I see it...



breakfast / too much light / cranberry walnut bread and cheese / but mostly cheese / chocolate almond milk / yes, you're that person / reading about editing / phone as dictionary and extra open tab / it's 91% now / erratum / solecism / pretentious and pointless / plans getting canceled / wishing you could drive / wishing you could go home / but you're where you live / what's home






RIP King of Cameos. The most Marvelous hero in any universe. Excelsior!



Spidey #11



wanting to write / wanting to research / wanting to blog / you need to work / wanting to read / wanting leave / wanting to change the present / you need to work / work is uncertain / but everything is / you open a blogpost / you need to work / in a second / why is Comatose stuck in your head?



...







10 Things I Hate About You



typing in the dark / rain droning / thunder shaking the room / old, old Skillet songs on shuffle / you need something new / work is new /     you don't work      / a world of grey and blue / you like blue



Sherlock | Cumberbatch | shoot the wall




☁︎ @priscillaloser ☽



10 Things I Hate About You



"No eres mía por decreto eres mía cuando a mi lado amaneces sonriendo" @almaprosista  #CulturaColectivaLetras #letras #escritoresdeig #writingcommunity #book #booklover #PinCCLetras #booksandcoffee #coffee #CulturaColectiva



still blogging / a little nauseous / a little miffed / at what, who can tell / rubbing eyes / dwelling in the dark / wondering what / what's next / what if / what's wrong / just what / sporadic text messages / trying not to be discontent / turn on some worship / quiet / think on peace / calm down / a strange wonder mingled with the discontent / a little smile / a little sad / it's ok



Aesthetic Dark Blue








cat






How's your day?


when you're supposed to be writing and working and doing deep thought things but instead. . .

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Very aesthetic and moody, which is how I prefer most things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I've been a bit moody lately. XD Oops.

      Delete
  2. I love how I get a very "stream of consciousness" vibe from this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM YUMMM. I see so many foods I'd like to have right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh wow, I really like these. I can relate to the wanting to read and blog and write and everything all at once. I also especially like that last one. It kind of evokes how the night makes me feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, wanting to do everything at once usually just makes me do nothing in the end. XD Oops. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This post makes me wish I could go stalking off into a good storm

    ReplyDelete