Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Summer Writing Camp #1

Hi guys! So I thought we'd do a link up for the summer. Just a writing prompt thing to keep writing going throughout the summer. For the fun of it. Even if you don't consider yourself a writer but want to participate, go for it!

Okay, here's the thing. I've wrestled with the link tool for an infuriating amount of time. Weeks! I just want to throw the computer out the window. But then I'd have a broken window and where would I be? My mother would be so upset, and-

Right, back to the link up. So here's what we're going to do. Instead of signing the link and all that normal link up jazz. Leave the link/html address to your post in the comments section. Then next week when I post the link, I'll also post a link to each of your posts. 

I'm sorry. I know that's a ton of work. But hopefully next week, I can get the real, actual link up tool in the post.


Here's your prompt for the week:


source




Have fun!


10 comments:

  1. THIS SOUNDS FUN. I actually have never done anything like this...gah, I don't know why?! I seem to either write novels or nothing at all. But speaking of actually writing novels, omg, I really need to get back onto that. -_- I haven't written anything all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! It will be immense fun. :)

      *gasp* Cait, you haven't written? Are you feeling okay?
      I charge thee to go forth and write!

      Delete
  2. I SHALL do this!
    This is a slightly haunting prompt, I shan't be able to do it for a little while, though, for the next few days I'll be at a place with spotty Wi-Fi!
    A thousand curses on such places!
    But I'll do the best I can, I think this prompt will be an excellent whetstone on which to sharpen my writing skills!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you're back!

      I hope you get to do the prompt! It will be awesome. :)

      Eh, yes dodgy internet drives me crazy. We've been having a lot of stormy weather and I think that's why I can't get the link tool to work.

      Delete
  3. I love this! Right, so, assuming the deadline is Friday? Hmm. It is Tuesday. I shall think on it. I'll definitely participate one week, even if not this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deadline is next Friday. But I know if life happens. :p But I hope you do get to join sometime. :)

      Delete
    2. Wait, so ... (I'm sorry, I'm being ridiculously dim) ... do you mean today (the 30th) or a week today?? (Sorry sorry sorry.)

      Delete
  4. *sees that the deadline for this is tmw* ACK!! Well, I don't know if I have time to answer THIS prompt, but I would so like to join the next one? Pls?
    Hi, by the way! I followed a link from Ink Castles to get here, and thought this looked fabulously fun. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should do it! If you don't have the chance this time round, then next time maybe? Deadlines are hard to keep track of. I'm so glad you stopped by. :) Ink Castles is awesome!

      Delete