Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Late Book Haul | video post

Hi, dragon nerds. I attended Realm Makers and then was out of town immediately after. This is my first week back [now coming to its end], and I've been basically been sleeping late or early or during midday.


the sulk part 2


I thought I'd bring you a book haul video, another one that I should've uploaded months ago [oops]. I have a few other videos that need editing, and even more video ideas at the moment [maybe I should write those down].

Sorry I'm not as animated in this one. I was tired. 

Enjoy!





If you need me, I'll probably be asleep.


sheetlock


What have you been reading lately? Have you made any recent book purchases that you're stoked about?

2 comments:

  1. I've been sleeping and hiding away since Realm Maker too!
    Love the Haul! That copy of Neverwhere is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! So exhausted. XD
      Thank you! And I love that copy. I think a lot of Gaiman's illustrated books use that same illustrator? Which makes sense, because the illustrator's style really compliments and translates Gaiman's writing style visually.

      Delete