Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

yet another mood

moving, shifting, turning / what's going on / what's happening / too much change at once / little tedious tasks / make a list / what to tackle first / trying to be productive / unreasonably miffed 






Photo



Some of my favourites hahahaha . . . Credit to owners . #loki #lokilaufeyson #lokiodinson #lokiofasgard #lokisarmy #godofmischief #lokilives #lokimemes #thor #thorragnarok #godofthunder #marvelmemes #marvel #mcu #peterparker #spiderman #spidey #infinitywar #avengersinfinitywar #avengers #odin #frigga #tomhiddleston #kongskullisland #jamesconrad



The eyes


a sore spot / a headache / pain in your walk / where are you going / what are you doing / why aren't you normal / why aren't you responsible / drinking chocolate milk / like a child / what is wrong / what's so hard / why can't you do more


in a teapot

never grow up


Everything is a jumbled mess at the moment, annoyingly. For a few brief days my mind allowed itself to actually think logically, (of course it was still freaking out, but I was managing to get stuf…



step away / take a shower / do your hair / toss the trashy thoughts aside / what a week / a long, long week / you have been doing things / you have been working / the world upside / and you keep going / what do you mean you're not productive / what do you mean you're not responsible / look at what you've done / this week / and last 


Mondaze #swenyosays





all the time


Andreas Heumann




life is in uproar / why are you hard on yourself / do you really want to be normal


Sulk



10 Tips de fotografía para que consigas más de 100 hearts


A Wild Vortex of Books Flying Right at You. Wolfman's Books, Oakland


breathe  / read a book / how long has it been / books lay in neglect / that's the real crime / open a book / down the rabbit hole of another world / be someone else / be somewhere else / just today




10 comments:

  1. I weirdly like this. Like this is gorgeous with the pictures and the poetry and asdfjkl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you! Whenever I don't know what to blog these weird aesthetic-ish, moody posts happen. -_- *quotes Sherlock* "This just--just sorta happened."

      Delete
  2. This is so hauntingly beautiful + relatable, wow. <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Oh man I feel that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel as if I strongly relate to this

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a mood! I've been feeling like this lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's relatable. At least, I think? XD Not that I'm glad you feel generally irked like this too . . .?

      Delete
  6. Okay, I need more of these posts. This is so darn relatable and I love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete