Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

2019 tbr // ok, at least some of it

I have never made a yearly reading goals before, but my tbr always had to contend with required reading for college classes. Now that's over with, I figured a few goals wouldn't be a bad idea. And why not show them in a video so that you could see all the amazing covers?

About the video, I can't figure out how to chop off the opening and ending properly. And I'm mostly a ghost. [I'd claim to be an EO except that I don't have a superpower, so maybe Sydney resurrected me?? I'm still a little confused and dazed from it all . . . we'll see.] But I hope you enjoy my inglorious reading goals.




Why do I keep shoving books in your face? Why do I keep smelling books like some freak from another planet?

What books are on your list to read this year? Anything you keep putting off? Any rereads? New releases?


6 comments:

  1. I love videos like this, it was so neat to see all the books your reading. I added some of these to my TBR, Seraphina looks especially good. I'm so happy that you enjoyed Howl's Moving Castle! So far I plan on reading Fawkes, the rest of Series of Unfortunate Events, and Ace of Shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to try A Series of Unfortunate Events again. It sounds really fun, and I want to watch the tv series too.

      Delete
  2. I love Earthsea!!! Okay so I've only read book one so far but I loved it and want more. Did you see the new short story she released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earthsea is my new fav! You should definitely read the rest. They are amazing! I haven't seen it! I'll have to look it up sometime.

      Delete
  3. Love how you smelled the book as you were showing it off! Haha. I'm not very good at rereading, but I do want to do some more of it ;D I read a ton of new books though

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah, I do that a lot without realizing it? XD Rereading is a lot of fun, but I don't do it as much I'd like to. There are sooo many new books! It's hard to go back to reread when you can have a new one, so I can understand. XD

      Delete