Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October Footnotes

It's October! The year is going by too fast (not to mention the college semester). So here we are with another Footnotes prompt for everyone!

And who are we? Well, that's an excellent question as one of us [*cough* obviously not me] has changed blog names. Emily @ Ink, Inc. is now Emily @ Stranger Worlds. Definitely go check out her new blog design and all.

I'm so glad you all seem to like Footnotes! If you're new around here, Footnotes is a monthly link up. We give you a prompt, and you find and post a quotation to match. You can expound upon or have a discussion or whatever you want. So first,

Grab the button.



Here's your October prompt

a quotation from a poem


And, of course, don't forget to link up with us!


Have fun quote hunting!



6 comments:

  1. Oh this will be a hard one, I don't like a lot of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do Dr. Seuss or Shel Silverstein. XD That totally counts. I'm fairly picky about poetry too, so I've no clue I'm going to do.

      Delete
  2. Still haven't even posted the prompt! I SUCK. ~runs and hides~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it's cool. I was late too. College sucks motivation and life out of people.

      Delete