Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Tag of Randomness


             Do people even use that word anymore? Random? It was popular when I was in high school. But maybe the world has moved on in lingo.

Anyhow, Carly @ Books and Etc. did this ginormous post of tags. Thank you, Carly, for tagging me (and not making me answer all the questions ;) ).

Three facts of me:


1. I teach a kids clogging class (clogging is similar to tap dancing, but not), in which I almost always quote The Lego Movie, Despicable Me, or Megamind at least once. The joys of teaching kids. ;)

2. Um, I use parentheses (quiet often).

3. When I'm in a bad mood I think about what Patrick Jane says about being happy.

.


And I always laugh.


The questions I choose to answer:

1. The thinnest book on your shelf?

Mostly Monster. It came from a Cherrios box. But I'm partial to the illustrations and it's kind of cute.


2. The thickest?

Probably the wonderful The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Or a dictionary. Books on words tend to come in large sizes.

3. Favorite classic book?

Pride and Prejudice, or- or- Does The Princess Bride count?

Yes?

Then The Princess Bride.

 The princess bride


4. Who is your ultimate all-time favorite character?

What kind of a narrow-minded question is that? Oh, who should I choose? 

Okay, um, I'm going to with Cinder because I read her book recently and it was fantastic.


cinder



5. What fandoms are you a part of?


.





If you were here from the start try to put this on some of your divergent posts. #truedivergentfan



Really? I have to smile too? Society asks to much of me.


I think I will actually tag people. Anyone who wants to do this and these people:


This is kind of an Unofficial Tag, so just do this:

Write Three Facts About You, then:

Answer the following questions:

1. What is your favorite book quote?

2. Your favorite superhero?

3. Cookies or pie?

4. Any weird, funny, or touching movie-going stories?

5. What is the price of bananas?

6. What song are you currently obsessed with and why?


And you can link back to me if you want. Yeah, that's how these tag things go, right? If anyone else wants to do it, feel free! Or you can answer the questions in the comments. Love to hear what you have to say!



16 comments:

  1. I think The Princess Bride totally counts as a classic. After all, it is "a tale of true love and high adventure, pirates, princesses, faints, miracles, fencing, and a frightening assortment of wild beasts—The Princess Bride is a modern storytelling classic."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Princess Bride is the best! Now I want to watch the movie. Or read the book. The book is even better because the satirical elements are more poignant.

      Delete
  2. Pride and Prejudice! Sherlock, yahoo! Loved this tag of randomness, I still say it, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Random is not dead! Yay! I am comforted. ;)
      Sherlock is awesome, as well as, Pride and Prejudice.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't read Pride and Prejudice, but my blogger friend Luna has. She says I have to read it. I also enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. Cinder is amazing! I love the Lunar Chronicles books.

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Woops, I meant Princess Bride instead of Pride in Prejudice in the first sentence. :)

      Delete
    2. You must read Pride and Prejudice! You must! I used to read it once a year. . . then I "Oo, shiny" over other books. But it's a really good book. I love the characters.

      Yes, Cinder is amazing! I want to read the other books now. I was really impressed with it.

      Delete
  4. Your answers are always so fun to read :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed a post idea. I'll do it.

    The Princess Bride totally counts. I really really need to finish that one. I adore the movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I use random, so you're not alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you're going to do it. That's what these tags are for, post ideas, right? ;)

      The Princess Bride, yes! I need to reread it.

      P.S. Random is a good word. We must keep it in circulation.

      Delete
  7. I seriously love The Princess Bride! I need to re-read it soon!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you're here!

      The Princess Bride is great amazingness! Have you read the book? It's good too.

      Delete
  8. ooh, this is awesome and I totally want to do this!! I particularly loved how you answered the fandom question. XD Too perfect and BEST USE OF GIFS EVERRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I read that fandom question and though, "Gif time!" Can't wait to read your post!

      Delete