Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Raven | graphic novel review | The Book Spooktacular





Hello, book spooks! 
Today I'll be reviewing Raven a graphic novel about a Teen Titan character. She seems like a fitting character for celebrating October.





It's a video. I had edited it with my earbuds and only realized how quiet it is. I'm sorry about that and my sputtering around for words. I'm trying to work on speaking more clearly, and apparently, I need to be louder for the video too. So yeah, I'm definitely taking notes for improvement. XD










Have you read any good graphic novels? 






Don't forget to visit Ink Castles October 18th, this Friday. Skye has a Lockwood and Co. post planned!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven is glorious and definitely the best of the Teen Titans. She's probably my favorite TT character along with Slade. I didn't realize he was in her graphic novel though. Maybe you told me and I forgot? I'd love to read a novel or graphic novel featuring him. I might pick up Raven's too, not sure. The illustrations seem lovely though. Worth flipping through even if I don't actually read the story. Also. Waffles!! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! She's the best. The illustrations are amazing! They're so well done and detailed. Waffles are phenomenal.

      Delete
  3. I swear I commented on this, but my phone must have eaten my comment. Anyway, fantastic review. It was cool to hear your thoughts on this. I was curious about this one, the artist is fantastic. Raven is my favorite too! (Love how you coordinated your makeup and shirt for this review) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artists is amazing! I'm super excited to see what he does with Beast Boy! (Ha! Thanks. ;) )

      Delete
  4. I tagged you for the Christmas 2020 Tag on my blog foxesandink.blogspot.com. (Autumn Ink) I hope that's alright, and I can remove the link to your blog that I put on the post if you don't feel comfortable with it being there.

    ReplyDelete