Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Shipping Book Characters | weird book video, you're welcome

So I made a video. Ok, it's a month or two old [I hate editing them]. I draw random character names out of a cup and decide what kind of relationship they might have. There's nothing spoiler-y, so no worries, if you've not read the books the characters are from. 


Basically, if you miss the old days of weird book posts that exist for zero reason, this is for you.



.









[That list of characters with their books and authors is on YouTube.]


Have a great weekend, dragon nerds!


laters

4 comments:

  1. This was fun! Indigo and Maura got me, that would be such an odd pairing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! They really stumped me. I wasn't sure how that would work. I guess, I could see Inigo being one of Maura's clients? Asking where he could find the six-fingered man who killed his father? XD

      Delete
  2. Ooh, what a fun video! I'd love to see more videos in the future if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to do more. I usually struggle to find a good topic though. XD

      Delete