Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Every Breath by Ellie Marney // book review video

I finally recorded a book video. Yay. [Such quality.] I actually shot this at the beginning of the summer, but video editing is a pain since I know the quality won't be as good as I want it to be because I lack 

1) a good camera

2) a good place to shoot

3) good video editing software

4) good video editing skills


terrible 


So yeah, all I know how to do is turn on my phone and talk to it. And even that is questionable since talking is hard. Really though, I wasn't feeling well while videoing this, so there's times when I gather my words for too long and have a coughing break. So please excuse that and the sunlight's game of hide-and-seek. 







*changes blog title to The Ghostly White Hatter*


Have you read this book? Thoughts? Any other Sherlock retellings you love/hate?

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I've been wanting to do video reviews. I always talk myself out of it.
    I'm do for a re-read for this one. I remember that despite the romance being a bit much at times, I loved it. The characters especially and Mycroft was so well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do video reviews! That would be so much fun!
      Yes! I really liked Mycroft. He is definitely my favorite. Also, I think I understood a lot of Watson's frustration about her move to the city since I've also moved from the countryside to the town.

      Delete
  2. I loved watching this video review! I always love with bloggers surprise us with a vlog!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to make if cringey to edit. XD

      Delete