Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018

June Footnotes // I make no promises

Hahahaaaaaaaa, how long have I been gone? Who knows? Am I returning to a normal schedule? [please, when have things been normal around here?] Am I contemplating changing the blog's title yet again? Did I take my hiatus on Pluto? Do I even intend to explain myself?! [like, who wants that?]

Enough about me.


Eye roll.....please


Let's move forward in life. Today your irregularly scheduled Footnotes is brought to you by my wonderful best pal, Procrastination [I am totally not supposed to be writing a story about *muffled spoiler-revealing screaming*]. Footnotes is a link-up wherein you participate by posting a quote and explaining why you like it or hate it (or just don't even explain, whatever). A prompt is provided.

*insert moment of silence for my co-host who has been swallowed by Oxford*


Sulk



Here's the button




June's prompt

a quote that makes you think of summer


And the link



Write like mad!


tumblr_mn2fdaE7L11qe8a0fo4_r1_250.gif (245×230)  Laters!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your back! You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate! You live! I've been loving reading all the lovely comments you've left on my blog and can't wait to read more posts of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love your new blog title!!💛

    ReplyDelete