Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Starting Sparks #2: November: prompts for the inhuman

I feel like a very irresponsible citizen of the blookunity (if you don't know what that means than you ought to ask Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout). My posts have been sporadic and I haven't been able to read all your lovely blogs. The latter I regret most, because I adore all your blogs. 

Life has been being it's busy self and not giving me a moment to breath. My apologies. 


.:
source

But today, I have triumphant news of great magnitude. Emily @ Emily Etc. and I are co-hosting a link up in which we throw writing prompts at you. And you. . . do with them as you wish. Write a poem, short story, description, by golly you can write someone a letter if you want! Let your imagination run wild and get the creative flame sparked.

It's fun. Promises. 

Here's the button:





Here's the prompt:


writing prompt:
source


Now off you are to your writing adventures. Yes? 

Oh, and good luck to you and all the brave NaNoWri people out there!



"It will all shake out, meanwhile I'm putting up more twinkle lights." You've Got Mail Quotes:
source

 (Guys, I want some twinkle lights. And if you've never watched "You've Got Mail" then you should. It'll make you smile.)

8 comments:

  1. I need to join this link up, but I am consumed with my Sleeping Beauty Retelling.
    I have missed your posts, I love twinkle lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when you get a chance.

      Good luck on your Sleeping Beauty Retelling!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the idea of your link up. I think next year, I'm going to try and write a little bit everyday, and starting sparks would be a great help then. As for now, I'm NaNo ing (or procrastinating NaNoing, anyway...) so...
    BLEH
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! I hope you get to!

      And Good Luck on NaNo!

      Delete
  3. That Calvin cartoon is one of my top favourites ever, it's literally my life.

    (PS can you guess who's doing a giant blog read catch up?? Hint: it's me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. It sums up my life to a T.

      Where in the world did that expression come from anyhow? "to a T"? *shrugs*

      Delete
    2. Maybe it's something to do with golf .... ???

      Delete
    3. Ah! *points like Gansey with an epiphany* I think you have something there!

      Delete