Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

in which I procrastinate like every good writer does (you know it's true)

           I've been insanely busy with school. Maybe I need to adapt by becoming ambidextrous.
source

             Honestly, I only have a couple things to say. Of minor importance. Because everybody knows that fandoms are important.

           Firstly, while at the library I noticed these three guys who were each wearing a trench coat. My brain worked like this:

trench coat club = Sherlock club

"Sherlock in a nutshell gif - perfect" - Omg, this .gif pretty much sums up the Sherlock fandom's sense of humor, haha.<-- We've been waiting too long...
source


           I tried to get at least a short story out of it. Eh, but there was no conflict.


           Nextly (it's totally a word), once I had this conversation with my mom that went like so:


my mom: Who would date a guy who threw knives at them?

me: *bursts out laughing*

my mom: What?

Works every time
source

me: Oh, nothing.


6 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Yes Tobias logic. I think I'm cracking up now wow. You're funny :)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Tobias logic is the best out there. :)
      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Isn't life a pain sometimes? It hit me and I'm struggling to keep up on writing and everything else. Life must be banished to the dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Life needs banishing. Doesn't it understand that there are more important things to do than earn money, wash the dishes, and adhere to homework due dates. Really, it's the due dates. Deadlines of any kind. Deadlines are the crusher of creativity. Everybody knows that (you can't rush art ;) ). Doom to deadlines and Life would be much more livable.

      Delete
  3. You are way too funny. :) I laughed out loud when I saw the Tobias Logic. You are certainly right when you say that every writer procrastinates, it is a daily occurrence in my life.

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      Procrastination is a big part of life. I'd consider putting it on the schedule, but that might defeat the whole purpose of procrastinating. . .

      Delete