Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Does this place echo?

           Sorry I disappeared for a while. It might take a bit to get rid of that empty echo. But hopefully I will be blogging more often.
          
           School has me tied down. In knots. Lots of rope. How am I typing this to you? I borrowed MacGyver's pocket knife.

            I really don't know what to talk about. Since I haven't been doing anything really except school and work and guitar. And writing at random times. I haven't watched any cool movies. During the semester, I tend to watch movies and TV very rarely. And as for being social? Haha! Wait, what does 'social' mean? Yeah, that doesn't happen often and it's even more a rarity during the semester.

           Let's talk about school. My favorite class- Ear training. It's fun. I learn a lot. This is also my worst class. :P

           Least favorite class- choir. Grr. Everyone knows what they're doing or acts like they know what they're doing. I can't even act like I know what I'm doing. I can't read notes for singing. I can't even sing. And we have a concert next Friday. Bleh.

            Okay, wait. I did watch Leverage the other evening. It's one of the most hilarious TV series I've seen. The characters are so much fun. I could do a whole post on it. But unfortunately I'm out of time today. :P

           But I will try to post something more interesting next time. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment