Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Snippet


           I don't have much today. I've been writing though today. A lot. I don't know why I say a lot, since I dislike using that word. A lot is used far too often and doesn't have much meaning in it. But anyhow, here's a bit of what I wrote. Edited, of course.

           He could see and hear everything. The flicker of the fire. The people's screams. The tree branches, the rain, and the wind slapped him in the face. But the screams and the crackle of fire were muffled. And the rain and wind; he didn't feel it. He just felt cold, like. . .

           Like he was stuck inside himself.

4 comments:

  1. Aw. :( "Stuck inside himself"...that's really powerful wording.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that part best; it seems impacting.

      Delete
  2. :) I never knew about your blog 'til now. I just thought you had the writer's group thing. Too cool! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just got it up, maybe around. . . three months ago? It's fun. :)

      Delete